About Me

My photo
Mission: Promote purposeful passionate people to help them reach professional and personal potential while enjoying life to the fullest. DISCLAIMER: This is a PERSONAL blog. Views expressed are my own. Names listed have given permission.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Who can you trust?

Do home purchases and sales ever go "smoothly"?
This is one of the biggest investments in our life.

As anyone reading this blog knows, networking is my thing.


So you'd ass
ume I know 1000 Real Estate Agents right? Wrong.

We had one whe
n we purchased our first home.
Transaction went well, but she moved out of province.


Didn't figure we'd n
eed one until a move took us by surprise.

A cold referral - yikes!!


When I think of agen
ts, I think of agent Smith from the Matrix. I was expecting to get slapped around and referred to as "Mr. Nazareth" a lot.

I listened to a lot of "I have the best agent" stories for a couple weeks.

But finally, the right referral
. I saw the good work, I heard the words that gave me the comfort to make the call. The team was everything we had hoped for in the short timeline we had.

They were certainly tested. We sold at a bad time, our property was no rolling estate in the hills. But close the deal they did. With style, tast
e and keeping our nerves at bay.

This is the Trilo
gy Team of Chestnut Park.
They are my agents.

They protected my family when our back was agai
nst the wall
- and they have
my loyalty for life.

If you're looking, then this is where I'll
send you.

I'd wish you luc
k, but if you call them.

You
won't need it.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog...
    I like the styling of your blog...Its really damn good.

    I would like to have some suggestion and comments on my blog.

    I write on management matters.

    http://managementmatter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete