About Me

My photo
Mission: Promote purposeful passionate people to help them reach professional and personal potential while enjoying life to the fullest. DISCLAIMER: This is a PERSONAL blog. Views expressed are my own. Names listed have given permission.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CAGP Conference Networking







So! The conference is upon us.


CAGP 2011
And I have a lot of favours to repay.

Early in my career when I got into town
I'd wander the first night to eat alone with a newspaper.

Peers accosted me, took me to dinner. Networked, taught me, we had fun.

Now. You're in MY house, it's payback time and this time. It's personal.


So! Networking offer #1.
Tuesday night April 12. I'll be in the hotel lobby at 6ish.
I have
five people already coming out.
Join us and we'll go for dinner ne
arby.
Nothing fancy, just peers starting the networking off early.


Email me at paulcnazareth at gmail dot com
or @UinvitedU on Twitter


Networking offer #2
.
Saturday morning April 16th.

A few of us will gather in the hotel lobby at 10am
( sleep in for pete's sake! )

We'll go for breakfast and I'll be driving
six people to the airport at noon and six at 2pm.

Seriously, people did this for me in Vancouver, Halifax and Banff.

Have a great conference.

Say hello, I'd love to help you enjoy my town!

I don't like Toronto, I love it and I'd love to show you why.


Th
anks for the chance to meet, listen and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment